Friday, May 04, 2007

BAD BAD Blogger....

I know I know I haven't written in at least a week AGAIN! I just can't seem to find the time to do EVERYTHING and this week with starting a new assignment at work and trying to get my etsy shop running (look for the link next week!!!) it's been crazy.

I forgot what driving in REAL rush hour traffic was like. Leaving the house by 7 to get to work at 830 is really a pain. But I do it. I do it for the money, I do it for the job, I do it cause I like to work! Though sometimes I think I'm nuts for doing it! It took me 55 minutes to go five miles earlier this week!!!!!

On the home front - my little man is really starting to walk - I am SO excited!!! Though now my life as I know it now is over. Im glad he's starting to get some mobility and having some sort of independance to him!

So, on one of the blogs that i stalk I got this bright idea... that by the time I turn 30 I should lose 30 pounds... that means I have aprox 7 months to do this. Which works out to aprox 4.28 pounds a month. I don't know if I can do it... but what the heck I think I'll try. If anything I'll look better in that dress for the cruise. More salads, less dressing..

No comments: