Friday, May 11, 2007

Inhaling...

I woke up this morning and after a large fight with myself I decided to get up out of bed and get to work. I got the kids up and ready and then headed off.

The first thing I did on my way to work after dropping off the kids was call and see if my payroll deposit had cleared... Ummm NOPE! So I called the agency I work through and left them a message. Seems as though their bank had an issue and didn't send ANY of our payroll checks through so we are getting checks cut for us. Luckily DH got paid this week so Im good for a day or two. And apparently I was the one that tipped them off to the mishap.

The smoke has been VERY bad lately - we have wildfires burning in 57 out of 67 counties in the state. We have been blanketed in smoke to the point that the kids aren't able to play outside and after about 5 - 10 minutes your coughing and your eyes are burning. Luckily out of the hundreds of fires only 7 homes have been destroyed. It's awful that those 7 families have lost everything but in the big picture it could be much worse.

And now it's the weekend - time for another trip to disney, and a mothers day brunch at the brazillian steakhouse! Works for me!

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: