Friday, May 18, 2007

BOO

Three flipping letters in a text... thats all it is three letters, how can they spark such emotion, feelings of being betrayed, feelings of dislike, feelings of being let down? I don't know either. Seems kinda silly when you think about it - usually those three words spark feelings of being scared, frightened or surprised not the emotions that I mentioned. Sadly to say I answered too - because any of you that know me know that I just can't leave well enough alone. Though this time it wasn't me that made the first move. I know this is all cryptic but i would prefer not to expose the people or situations surrounding that three letter word. I haven't been exactly nice in my response though showing a ton of aprehension on my sleeve.. but hey thats me always seeking the alterior motive... always asking WHY.

No comments: