Friday, April 27, 2007

Sanjaya and other ramblings...

OK I hate to post about him - I wasn't thrilled with him on AI BUT I have to say the shenanigans that Howard Stern and votefortheworst.com pulled to get him as far as he did were well worth the time wasted watching him.

Well last night the Sanjaya was on Jimmy Kimmel Live along with Sig and Edger Hanson (which was the real reason I DVR'ed it) this morning as I was getting the kids ready for school and fast forwarding to Sig and Edger my four year old looks at the TV and says to me "That's Sanjaya, Yes Mommy??" I can't believe even SHE knows who he is... the she proceeded to do her own little Sanjaya dance in the living room!

Last night I worked on my first burp cloth for my BIL and SIL who are expecting in October. It's two layers of terrycloth and a layer of Gator Fabric... so far so good but it needs something more... maybe some nice royal blue bias tape around the outside. I also pressed, pinned and sewed three panels of this skirt I am working on for Emily... I can't wait to see how it turns out! so far I am LOVING it!!!

No comments: