Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Ramblings...

So mother's day was great, DH held up to his promise of letting me sleep in which was nice! I woke up at 7 when DS woke up and then again at 940 when they decided that it was time for me to get up! I think my body is protesting due to TOO much sleep!

My mom and I did Epcot on Saturday with the kids.. we all had a great time and really enjoyed the dinner we had at Garden Grill. The character interaction at the grill was AMAZING.. The characters sat down and played with DS and colored with DD. The food was good as well and I think we all had a great time.

Sunday in addition to sleeping in we went to Texas De Brazil for a late lunch early dinner kinda thing with the kids. It was a good time and both of them as well as DH and I enjoyed ourselves. I did find out that my littlest one enjoys Filet Mignon and also enjoys Alaskan King Crab! :)

After "Dunch" we went to MIL's for a little while and my SIL and BIL along with their "alien spawn" were there. We saw them all of about 10 minutes before they had to leave. I was a little rude to her but oh well I hate that she (and a few others on that side of the family) treated me like crap when I was pregnant with DS. I was NOT going to go out of my way to be nice to her.

Her DD "A" is about 4 months old now... and refuses to lay on her stomach - HATES it... my kids both preferred their tummy's which cracks me up. I was hoping she'd get a difficult one! And while her cuteness is improving she's still not that cute of a kid. Her fingers are long and she looks a lot like one of those Q-Pie or however it is you spell them dolls. And we're still debating who has more hair - her or her daddy!

Well here's to hoping this week is better than last!


No comments: