Monday, April 16, 2007

My Kids...

I have two kids, a four year old and a one year old.

My daughter is a "mini me" she's almost a spitting image of who I was at four. Long blonde semi curly hair big brown eyes and an attitude that will challenge anyone and anything! Sometimes I wonder what she's thinking about when she's blatently ignoring us when being told to clean up or to do something. She's so darn smart though, already working on simple addition and a little subtraction as well as writing and beginning letter sounds. And her "four year old logic" just scares me!!!

My son on the other hand is so laid back always happy and just what we call a "mean baby" he's beginning to show his independance through actions and not words. So if he doesn't want you near something he pushes you he doesn't say no. He's almost always happy and giggling and will even wake up that way! He always is up for a QUICK hug and never wants to be held for too long since it cramps his go go go style. He's trying so hard to walk but can't seem to get the hang of it.

The two of them together are so much fun to watch. You can tell that (for now) they love each other so much. He gives her hugs and kisses and tries to comfort her when she's upset and she's ALWAYS wanting to give her brother hugs.

No comments: