Friday, April 13, 2007

Why the name?

Why would I name my blog something like this very simple. It seems as though there are a few out there that think I'm a bad mom. My house is a little dirty, my kids have been exposed to happy meals, they are in daycare, oh and they stay up till 9 or so at night. I want to apologize to all of the super mom's out there that have neat homes, can stay home with their kids who eat three balaced home cooked meals a day and are in bed by 730 p.m. My hat's off to you!

As you can tell I have had bouts with a "friend" (who is childless) that thinks they should tell me how to raise my kids AND call me a bad mother (publicly at that).

So what if they toys aren't put away and there's dust on the TV? So what if they eat Happy Meals from McD's once a month (if that)? So what if they are in bed at 9 or 930? So what if they are in daycare?

It's what works for US and our schedule. They are Happy Healthy 1 and 4 year olds that are loved very much and THAT'S what matters!!! And if it makes me a bad mom SO WHAT?!

No comments: