Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wow it's been a week..

Since I've updated my blog... it's just been crazy and I haven't had a chance.

I am in the process of thinking up a name for my Etsy Store... once it's up and running I will be posting the link here. I have some photography and maybe even a few bows and things as well. You never know what you'll find.

Sadly my job assignment will be coming to an end this week and next week starts a whole new job and a whole new firm. I can't wait! I love the change that this brings and I hope that the next one is permanent! I will be putting together another post on my favorite user calls. I will miss everyone where I am now... but I will be getting home almost an hour earlier next week!!!! YEAH!!!

I have to say I have a WONDERFUL husband... he picked up somethings at Costco last night and even made dinner so I could go outside and enjoy some time with the kids. Maybe tonight if I'm home in time I'll put him in charge again throw on the sneaks and shorts grab the stroller and the kids (oh yeah and the camera) and head out for a walk. Mmmmm sounds good just thinking about it!

We watched this weeks episode of Deadliest Catch last night - I don't think you could pay me enough to do what those guys do, GREAT episode!!! If you catch it while it's on watch it - you'll be HOOKED! ;)

No comments: