Monday, July 09, 2007

Why is it...

That I can hold down a full time job, be pregnant/have a newborn, have a social life, go to school full time and get good grades. Yet I have a "friend" that complains I don't make time for her but can't seem to get her act straight - complains that she wants to do well in school but that "summer school is so stressful" (it's TWO classes) and she has so much to do that we can't get together. YET she plans to go out with some other friends on a gambling boat and takes 3 - 4 hour naps on the weekends while she's supposed to be working on school! WTF? I just don't get the lack of motivation from some people. I know if I (the biggest procrastinator on earth) can do it so can others. It just irritates me to see someone who is a preschool teacher - someone who is trying to make kids grown up to be happy healthy adults blah blah blah - be so lazy and unmotivated. UGH!!!!

Vent over - back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

No comments: